Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Owns the System functions, features or component for application layer and base layer relevant modules of ADAS product, including Operation Mode, State Machine, HMI, Coding, Arbitrator, Planning and Motion Control, Fault Management, Ethernet, Power Mode, Diagnostic, Time Sync, Logging, etc.
- Clearly define and specify the logics and sequences of System functions and features so that software team can development based on the documents or specifications
- Work products should satisfy with the compliance of ASPICE
- Responsible for the system architecture design of ADAS components
- Responsible for ADAS communication and system interface definition
- Responsible for system related tests
- Cooperate with other teams such as Customer Function Owners, Product Owners, System Architects, and other related stakeholders to confirm relevant design matching, integration, debug and so on
- Bachelor degree or above (including degree), major in electrical engineering, computer sciences, automation, mechatronics, vehicle engineering, electronics or software.English is fluent to satisfy working requirement
- At least 5 years working experience in the ADAS design of System functions, features and specification. And familiar with ASPICE Process
- Experience in System architecture and feature function definition
- Experience in definition and design of System and communication interfaces
- Have good understanding of System development process and requirement management strategy
- Proficient in the functions and systems of the Internet of Vehicles and ADAS field, familiar with the basic principles of each system, system functions, interface design, etc.
- Familiar with feature function behavior and performance including CAN communication, Ethernet, Power Mode, Diagnostic, Time Sync, Logging, Operation Mode, State Machine, Coding, Planning and Motion Control, etc.
What we can provide
- Regular training
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Shuttle bus
- Additional health insurance
- Birthday gifts
- Generous holiday gifts
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.