Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the V&V team and ADAS System owners to build-up the ADAS validation activity
(MIL/SIL, HIL, VIL, Vehicle …)
- Defines the right data tool chain to perform the ADAS simulation and ADAS Validation
- Collaborates with the V&V team, Homologation team and ADAS System owners to identify regional specific validation to be compliant of local regulation and NCAP performance
- Defines with the V&V team and function owners the vehicle fleet strategy
- Organizes with the V&V and ADAS teams the definition of the vehicle needed, quantity and the timing to ensure that all the fleet is ready on time
- Ensures that the preparation of the vehicle is well taken into account, in terms of equipment inside the car: data logger, SW/HW definition, sensor positions …
- Organizes and lead the fleet on the different activities with V&V team: data collection, validation or quality test
- Builds the KPI report for each of the ADAS functions. Identify gap or weaknesses of the system.
- Ensures the traceability of the system requirements in the validation plan
- Monitors and Report validation status to project and managers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven experience 1+10years) in ADAS development
- Strong understanding of the NCAP and ADAS regulations
- Good experience in ADAS Simulation and Re-simulation tools
- Good experience in HIL/VIL validation tools
- Proven experience in vehicle validation toolls: Vector (Canoe/Canape), ROS, Dspace(RTMaps)…
- Proven experience with sensor calibration, data collection, and validation procedures
- Strong leadership in evaluating and managing validation
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and presentation skillls
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and communication skills
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.