Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- You guide the configuration management (CM) and the release process of the SW and HW components in the whole vehicle
- You plan, classify and active monitor the version and configuration of large, complex and highly agile environments
- You coordinate with internal and external departments and ensure the regular communication with the relevant parties to optimize and identify appropriate measures to ensure the functionality of the whole software stack
- You define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the control and verification of the process and steer the SW improvement cycles
- You create, align and continuously improve the project-specific CM structure to ensure the functional and bug-free SW and HW stack of the whole vehicle
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the (automotive) electronic industry or similar
- Many years of experience in function and software development
- Expert knowledge in configuration / version / error management, methods, tools andtechnology
- Experience in the application of tools for Project management (e.g. JIRA)
- Several years of practical experience with agile working methods and Frameworks (e.g.SCRUM, SAFE, etc.)
- Language: Chinese and English. German is a plus
What we can provide
- Regular training
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Shuttle bus
- Additional health insurance
- Birthday gifts
- Generous holiday gifts