Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Automotive sector strategic planning and review processes working closely with CEO and functional leaders to drive processes to formulate and measure objectives
- Responsible for the communication of the strategy, growth, and associated action plans for the Automotive sector
- Develop and maintain sources of information that provide relevant and timely information / insights into targeted markets and customers
- Synthesize and analyze market data to generate timely, accurate, and relevant intelligence and propose strategic, financial, or operational changes, as needed
- Leads the process to evaluate, review, and provide input regarding major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals
- Proactively collect market data from multiple sources (internal and external) to build a comprehensive and current data set for synthesis and analysis
- Disseminate market intelligence within the Automotive sector to inform value proposition development (Service Management), product positioning, market segmentation, and other marketing and sales decisions
- Will support specific strategic projects within each business group as appropriate
- Collaborate closely with Competitive Intelligence to regularly monitor the environment to identify new competitors, substitute products, or early signs of changes in the market
- Keep the businesses, Automotive sector leadership, and senior leadership informed of changes that may impact current activity
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that Fixed Operations runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Supervise staff, evaluate performance and provide constructive feedback
- 7 – 10 years of experience within a manufacturing or technology-based company
- Proven experience as an Automotive Service Field as operations Director
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Experience in technology-based strategic analysis, competitive intelligence, product line management, project or program management
- Proven ability to synergize strategic data and information across the technology, competitive intelligence, manufacturing and commercial areas.
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Interested in this position? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.