Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for tracking and steering of parts-ordering to build-up, update or upgrade test-instances
- Tracking and steering of vehicle configuration and ordering for integration testing are also part of your area of responsibility
- You organize, lead and follow-up status-meetings
- You clarify options for substitutes in case of scarcity (based on availability, technical compatibility and pricing)
- You are in charge of the creation, distribution and presentation (top-management-level) of status-reports (incl. template alignment)
- Master – or Diploma degree in in electrical engineering, computer science, automotive engineering, mechatronics or equivalent (with a focus on software engineering, automotive engineering/vehicle electronics)
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the (automotive) electronic industry or similar
- Capability to handle complexity (tracking of up to 100 parts per test instance; 6 test instances per project; build-up of more than 4 updates per project and approx. 4 projects in parallel)
- High-skill-level in Excel, Data-base operation, PowerPoint and Think-Cell
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to moderate between stakeholders
- Robust and resilient personality with the ability to push the project in a high-stake project environment
- High ability to solve problems
- Expert in conflict management
- Strategic goal-oriented
- Highly team-oriented
- Excellent technical language skills in English(written and verbal)
- German and Chinese language skills as a plus
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.