Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical coordination of test teams across multiple vehicle projects/testing locations
- Test strategy, test, planning, test execution, monitoring (incl. steering of external suppliers)
- Steering of the testing activities with subject to the test-schedule, test-planning and relevant mile-stones
- Organization/ moderation of meetings to discuss test failures with the different departments and define the further steps
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in the automotive industry/ relevant experience in function/ software development
- Deep knowledge in project/ test management and system engineering
- Experience in agile project management/ methodology (e.g. SCRUM, SAFE)
- Intercultural working experiences and communication skills
- Languages: Chinese and English. German is a plus
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.