Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sensor fusion algorithms to combine data from multiple sensors, such as LiDAR, radar, cameras, and IMUs, for precise vehicle localization
- Design and optimize algorithms for real-time localization, accounting for sensor noise, uncertainties, and environmental changes
- Integrate SD/HD maps and real-time map data into the localization pipeline
- Develop methods to align sensor-derived data with map information to enhance localization accuracy
- Design and enhance perception and localization algorithms using machine learning, computer vision, and sensor data processing techniques
- Investigate and implement state-of-the-art algorithms to improve vehicle positioning and motion estimation
- Calibrate sensors for accurate data collection and validation of algorithms
- Collaborate with testing teams to validate and refine localization algorithms in real-world scenarios
- Come up with strategies to make the system safe using maps, like geofencing, defining ODDs for ADAS features, and ensuring the quality and coverage of the maps pertaining to ADAS features
- Work with automotive maps suppliers, write specifications, Statement of Work and manage projects/releases, and take care of change management
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, or related field Master’s
- Strong understanding of sensor technologies such as LiDAR, radar, cameras, and GPS
- Familiarity with map data formats(HD maps, OpenStreetMap) and map-based localization methods
- +7 years experience with sensor fusion, localization algorithms, and probabilistic filtering techniques (eg, Kalman filters, particle filters)
- Practical experience with sensor calibration, data collection, and validation procedures
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.