Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creativeand innovative sourcing approaches
- Leveraging their existing network and building pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories
- Partnering with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to develop a recruitment strategy and talent pipeline for each position
- Managing the full-cycle recruiting process in our applicant tracking system
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Calendly through participation in recruitment events including meetups, job fairs, and targeted networking functions
- Using recruiting metrics to measure how effective and efficient the process is and identify areas for improvement
- 7+ years of recruiting experience (mix of agency and in-house)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- A demonstrated ability to build a talent pipeline, meet deadlines, and exceed goals
- Expertise in role fill strategies, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social media and sourcing tools
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
What we can provide
- Regular training
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Birthday gifts
- Generous holiday gifts